Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mmm... Mmm... Good


Can the food cravings get any more intense?! I mean seriously. I try to keep myself busy during the day and have been adding to my list of recipes I want to try. But looking at pictures of delicious foods that I cannot have right now is almost killing me. They all look soooooooo delicious!
        ** Like this: **
 
        ** And this: **

(Aren’t those just the cutest ever!! They make me happy just looking at them.)
It makes my stomach growl and all I can do to satisfy my cravings is to pour myself a huge bowl of dry cereal covered in sugar. SO extremely jealous of anyone with a stove and oven right now.

On a positive note, Gabe is doing especially awesome with work this week. He’s got lots of jobs so far and we’re off to a great start this week.  Keep up the great work babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment